Tuesday 16 December 2008

Einzelaufgabe A5: Schema/XSLT

I chosed the Teil A : Schema

Despite meeting some troubles , I still finished the XML/DTD Aufgaben and I felt they are not too difficult for me.That's why I chosed teil A

But I was quite wrong this time 'cos It took much more longer to finish this than I thought

After hundreds of times trying without success , I tried a convert tools(XMLSpy) to look for a better schema structure for my DTD.I know I should not use such a tool but well I did finish the Aufgabe by myself and not copy/paste the result from the tool.The result generated from the tool is a little weird but at least it gave me a better overview how a Schema should look like.

And finally I finished it successfully.

I uploaded the Schema but If I have time I will fix it a little.I want to put some Restriction on the Zeit-Element but because it formated as "15h30" ,I dont know how to define it.Maybe I will need to edit my XML as well.

3 comments:

Michael Derntl said...

You can do the conversion with a tool but you need to add proper restrictions. Being restrictive with data types is the essence of A5/Schema!

Andreas Schrammel said...

Time has to be formated like HH:MM:SS in XML if you use xsd:time in your Schema ;)

TEAM 4 SWA - Minh Viet Nguyen said...

Thank you for the tip :)